This is Serious-這是嚴肅的事!! table.MsoNormalTable {font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";}This is Serious!(這是嚴肅的事!!) This incident happened recently in North Texas. A woman went boating one Sunday taking with her some cans of coke which she put into the refrigerator of the boat.(最近這件事發生在美國德州。某個星期天,一位女性帶了一些罐裝可樂去遊船,上酒店工作船之後,她將可樂放到船上的冰箱中。) On Monday she was taken to the hospital and placed in the Intensive Care Unit. She died on Wednesday. The autopsy concluded she died of Leptospirosis.(星期一她就被送到當地醫院加護病房,然後星期三就過世了!! 經法醫解剖驗屍後,確定她是死於細螺旋體病。) This was traced to the can of coke she drank from, not using a glass. Tests 酒店打工showed that the can was infected by dried RAT urine and hence the disease Leptospirosis.(這病毒是由她所喝的飲料罐上所追蹤出來,因為她沒使用杯子。檢驗結果顯示這瓶可樂罐已被老鼠尿給污染了,並從上面發現細螺旋體病。) Rat urine contains toxic and deathly substances. It is highly recommended to thoroughly wash the upper part of all soda cans before drinking out of them.(老酒店兼職鼠尿包含了毒素及許多致命的物質,在此強烈呼籲與建議大家,務必在喝飲料前要將飲料罐的上半部徹底清潔。) The cans are typically stocked in warehouses and transported straight to the shops without being cleaned. A study at NYCU showed that the tops of all soda cans are more contaminated than public toilets (i.e.). full of germs and bacteria. So with water putting them to 室內設計the mouth any kind of .(因為這些飲料罐基本上在出貨前都是堆在倉庫中,之後是直接運送至大賣場,根本沒做任何清潔動作。美國紐約哥倫布大學研究顯示,所有易開罐飲料上面的細菌比公廁馬桶的細菌還多。因此,請記得喝飲料前務必用清水將罐子洗乾淨,這樣才可避免類似的意外發生!!!!)

elvidjtnquepw 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()